Based on many of the positive comments regarding the shirts from Maritime
T-Shirt, I asked for a Landfall 38 version.   They now have the Landfall 38
version available online.   I had the text “Landfall 38” added to the shirt
back and had “S/V Johanna Rose” added to front under the C&C logo.

You can see the mockup of the shirt at the link below.

http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/2018/07/boat-shirts.html
<http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/2018/07/boat-shirts.html>

-
Paul E.