Listers,

With the 2018 C&C Northeast Rendezvous in Milford (www.cncnortheast.com
<http://www.cncnortheast.com/>) just over a month away, I am contemplating
cancelling the event this year….

So far, from the regulars:
Hanuman is sold.
Aries is damaged.
David Risch (Corsair) has to go to a wedding that weekend and refuses to sleep
with the bride (or even the groom) to break up the wedding.
No word yet from others . . .

I’ll keep the registration open for another two weeks, but without boats
attending, I’d rather not be on the hook for restaurant and marina holds.

Hope to get some C&Cs together this year, but, if not, we’ll plan something big
for 2019.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay