Does anyone else have a similar package they are looking to sell?Jim Schwartz
38 ofSEA YA!Washington nc

-------- Original message --------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 7/24/18  10:44 AM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Standard Horizon CMP23(b or w)
Sorry guys, Tom decided to take me up on the offer.  As tempting as it is to
start a bidding war... It's only fair to let Tom have it.  If something goes
sideways I'll let you all know.
Thanks, Josh