Ok so I'll just plug the holes with a dab of 5200 and glue it up at home
and see if I can make it look like new. If I can't at least I'll have a
template to get my saw and router going.

The even worst news is I seem to have a soggy core around the forward most
hole extending at least a few inches in each direction.

I'm hoping to dig it out using a nail on a drill bent at an angle, and the
once I get to solid wood let it dry, then fill with thickened epoxy. Does
that make sense? No way to get the headliner down easily and I don't want
to cut the deck open either to repair from the top.