hello,

I recently purchased a 1979 C&C 36 and have really enjoyed sailing the
boat.  The helm is great and the boat performs well at Lake Lanier just
north of Atlanta, GA where we typically but not always have light air.  The
boat's name is Griffin.

The boat has nice Harken gear that makes it nice to sail and I'm a fan of
the the C&C interior.  I am also enjoying following the conversations on
this email list.

I have a worklist of items to improve including:

   - stiffening soft laminate flooring (I found some spots had been
   strengthened with treated pine blocks under the floor) in main salon area.
   The teak and holly on the top side is pretty good but the bottom is fairly
   soft and sometimes delaminating.
   - sealing leaking lexan windows
   - replacing A/C (I have a new marine unit in and hoping to run for the
   first time this weekend).
   - finding some cup holders!

I imagine this group has covered many items like these over the years, but
I'm not sure if there is any way to search prior discussions.  Would
welcome any advice and all advice.

best,
Bailey