We will be rigging our (new to us) 33 mk-2 for the first time next week.

The chain plates are pads (about 4" x 4") on deck with three "slots" for the
shrouds. A single horizontal fore-and-aft pin ties the shrouds to the plate.

Question:
What's the correct fore-and-aft mounting order for the shrouds?

I think:
  * lower shroud goes in the middle, where the pin is narrowest,
  * intermediate shroud goes forward,
  * upper shroud goes aft.

Thanks for your thoughts and recommendations.

Adrian Humphreys
Rockport, ME