From: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: trya...@alumni.usc.edu
Sent: 2018-08-07 10:06:45 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List Marinco shore power inlet

A better arrangement is a Smart Plug and inlet.  The cable snaps in without any threads.  The contacts are larger, and when it's not plugged in, the cover snaps down into place.  You can buy the \whole assembly complete with cord, or you can use your Marinco cord and add the fittings yourself.  That's what I did when I found charred contacts on the Marinco inlet.

I also made adapters to cover all possible arrangements - 15, 20, and 30 amps.  I haven't made a 50 amp adapter, but that comes next.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR