First, thanks to Josh for moving this rendezvous forward and to Ken for the
webpage.

The event is scheduled for Fri-Sun, October 26-28. Currently, we, the
attendees, have no activities planned.  What do we want to do?

In the past, our gatherings have had informal social events on Friday with
more structured activities on Saturday.

As a start, I propose the following:

Friday 10/26 - 5-6:30 Cocktails on the pier.  Mingle
Saturday 10/27  1-5 pm Tour attending boats.  5:30-7ish?  Group dinner?
Where?  Suggestions?
Sunday 10/28  Ad lib.

Totally amenable to any revisions to the above.  Just trying to start
putting some structure to the event.

Maybe have Annapolis Performance Sailing do a lecture?  What does the group
want?

I know nothing about Annapolis.  Suggestions from locals on a venue for a
group dinner?

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA