+1.

Replaced a two-blade fixed on my 30-1, A4, 7/8” shaft, with a two-blade Gori
folding prop, before the 2017 season.  I’ve been running the Gori for two
seasons now with absolutely no problems.  I think it gained me a half-knot easy.

Here are the specs on my shaft and prop from Geoff Prior of AB Marine (US
distributor for Gori):
* RH rotation, 7/8” dia SAE shaft taper which has a ¼” nominal key & a 5/8” x
11 UNC thread.
* So for your C&C 30 with the Atomic 4, rated at 30hp, 3000rpm,  (20hp @
2000rpm) with the 1:1 gear ratio, RH rotation, 7/8” dia. shaft it’s the 11.5" x
8 x 2-blade RH.

I bought the Gori on sale for $845, which was $50 more than a Martec and $185
less than a Flex-o-Fold.

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine