Hey folks

I’m looking for some help.  Persuasion is suffering from galvanic corrosion or
stray current corrosion or something.  When I connect a multi meter, ground to
engine and positive lead to various place like keel bolt, mast and through hull
I see ~0.5V.  Today I changed out the controller on the wind generator, with
the circuit breaker open I saw 2.4V on the battery leads.  Also the prop shaft
was tarnished looking as well as the prop when I hauled out to do the centre
board.

Before I call in the calvary can anyone advise me how to tackle this
methodically and what I should look for.

Thanks in advance
Mike
PERSUASION
C&C 37 (k/cb) shoal draft