J need help identifying a piece of plastic that is an insert into the slot of
my boom, (1985 C&C 37); this piece effectively makes the slot narrower so that
the sail boltrope fits and stays in the slot.   I have a loose footed main, but
the sail cover uses that slot (Doyle cradle cover). The insert was on the boat
when I bought it 4 years ago and has not been an issue, however, now it is
breaking into pieces, presumably from UV deterioration and I need to replace
that piece of plastic...the Doyle folks say they aren't familiar with the
piece; there are no sail makers or reps in our area...

anyone have any ideas? thought? suggestions? As always, many thanks!

Richard
s/v Bushmark4; 1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 584.4

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine
Louisville, Kentucky 40220-1462
502-584-7255