My wife and I were headed to Desolation Sound and the Paragon transmission on
our Landfall 38 stopped working and luckily no issues and managed to tie up
again as we were leaving Ganges Marina in Salt Spring Island.

Our home port is Anacortes, WA at Cap Sante Marina and can anyone recommend a
very good mechanic that can take a look and rebuild our transmission?

Harbor Marine in Everett, Washington works on Paragon but on our model OXKB.

Tomorrow we are getting towed (Boat US) back to Anacortes.

Thanks
Peter