Loos PT-2 and 1/4" wire?

Just a starting point put uppers at 36 and lowers at 32 on the gauge.

If you get out on a windy day with normal sail plan point up to where you are
comfortable
and check how much tension is left in the lee shrouds. They should still be
snug but will flex
with some pressure. If they are still rock hard you can ease the shrouds, if
they are flopping
you need to tighten them.

Note that a soft keel step or flexing deck affect shroud tension under load.

The theory is that you want to keep the mast vertical. If the lee shrouds are
flopping it
means the mast has leaned over a bit, may be placing a load at the deck partner
or at
the step.

If possible site up the mast when under load. It should be straight, ie no
bending side to side.
If the middle is bent to the lee tighten the lowers a bit, if the head is
falling off tighten the uppers.

Despite cruising there is a benefit in getting the tension correct.

Michael Brown
Windburn
C&C 30-1