Listers,

We are now just two weeks away from our 2018 C&C Northeast Rendezvous in
Milford. Now is the time to register before I release slip space back to the
marina.

Features include: floating slips with power, restroom/shower facilities, pot
luck dinner, C&C’s on C&C’s (cigars and cocktails), group dinner at nearby
restaurant, informal boat tours and more.

Registered attendees so far:

Starship Enterprise — C&C 37+
Weatherly — C&C 35
Aries — C&C 34+