From my past experience (I had a 1974 model):

- there is no really option for a holding tank in that boat. We had a marine
“porta-potty” (installed permanently with the pump out attachment (it would be
illegal in Ontario otherwise)). A larger capacity model fits, but you sit very
high. Generally, the head arrangement on the 24 is not the best (no privacy at
all).

- sailing with more than 5 is questionable realistically, 4 is the max. And
preferably all people know what is going on, because the cock[pit is not that
big and the control lines and the tiller are getting in the way (or if you
prefer, you guests are getting in the way of control lines)

- there is not much in terms of electrical installation (the nav lights and the
cabin lights). Normally, the outboard motor does not have the alternator
cap-able of charging anything. I used to use a portable battery that I plugged
in via a male-to-male accessory plug (cigarette lighter plug)

- one of the better upgrades is to install a traveller in the cockpit; it
dramatically changes how the boat sails (but..., it gets in the way of the
guests)

Good luck

Marek
ex. 1974 C&C 24