In cleaning out the lazarette recently, I discovered a couple of items that may
be useful to the listers here.

I have an aluminum radar reflector [approx. diameter = 12.5", and in very good
condition] and a I have a new, still-in-the-box VETUS water-lock exhaust
[approx. 8 1/4" H, 4 1/2" W, 14 1/4"L,  Intake = 50MM OD, Exit = 45MM OD].

I'm happy to package and ship if the recipient would kindly make a donation to
this list, in the amount of the shipping cost.

Please contact me off list for details, if interested.

Thanks,

Pete W.

Siren Song

C&C30MKII