If you have a Harken system, they make a fitting just for this purpose.  Not
sure if they call it a fairlead or something else.  Even if your system is not
Harken, their fitting will probably work.

From: Wade Harrogate via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 05, 2018 2:27 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Wade Harrogate
Subject: Stus-List C&C 30 Mk1 - Issue at top of mast when Furling

Hey Everyone,
I have a small problem, hoping someone has seen before. I recently had a piece
of equipment break or fail at the top of my mast. I am pretty sure it was used
to hold the genoa halyard (which is half wire - half rope) against the mast so
that it would not interfere with the rolling or unrolling of the genoa. The
piece broke off and I need to replace it as my furling is constantly getting
caught or hung up now. Is this shackle or guide called a Fairlead? I need to
buy one asap. As I don't know what it looked like, or have a reference to what
I need, any advice would be welcome. Thanks
Wade
C&C 30
Silik