Hey Jim,

Good to hear Edge #1 is ready as well!

I'm anchoring out in Blounts Bay. I suspect I'll be the only one there since there isn't a lot of wind protection. Most boats in Broad Creek will anchor 100 yards from the docks in the creek. I did it once on the 35MkII and ended up with a bent rudder. Not enough water in the creek when the wind shifts. You also need to watch for boats that throw out a lunch hook.

Good luck to you, Rick, & Tex.

Mark