Vashon Island WA
(206) 463-9200
www.sv-alera.com

At 05:58 AM 9/12/2018, you wrote:
Message: 3
Date: Wed, 12 Sep 2018 02:58:11 +0000
From: John Conklin <jconk...@hotmail.com>
To: "cnc-list@cnc-list.com" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Storm Florence

Well hoping for the best here in Oriental. This rookie missed getting on the haul out list by a few boats. And incant anchor out with my limited experience so.... after 7 hours prepping the boat today for the frist time
I have done what i can also have a home here so it was a long day !
I am more concernd with. Surge which is predicted locally at 9-13 ft
Kinda hard to figure out how to tie up such a forecast and i know i have done my best. I have only owned Halcyon this season and just getting
Her. Really would like to continue on this sweet old C&C girl
Fingers crossed , and toes !!

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
www.flirtingwithfire.net<http://www.flirtingwithfire.net>