Jim,Glad it all worked out for you !!
  I am in Oriental and we took a real beating there. I am lucky  we boought at
the highest point in town and house did not flood !!just a big mess to clean up
which is ok by me I finally heard late yesterday that Halcyon is fine!!
Although water is still well above the docks she is resting unharmed in the
middle of her slip. So all the prep and rigging paid off!  Thank God !,, I
could use some light stiching in a few spots on jenny,  so I am thinking the
same thing and may have sails professioally cleaned as the the PO lack of use
left them with some various nests and green areas.  So wondering if this is
worth it to just have it done. ( while I clean the yard ! )
Or if there if a easy solution.
Thanks!

John Conklin
S/V Halcyon
www.flirtingwithfire.net<http://www.flirtingwithfire.net>

On Sep 15, 2018, at 10:32 PM, detroito91 via CnC-List

Since I had to remove all sails due to florence, I thought about cleaning the
Genoa. Would oxi-clean and soft brush work?
What would you suggest?
Yes we are all safe in washington,nc. We lucked out. New Bern is another story.
 Waiting to hear from them soon. Mark B and edge made a great decision to
anchor in our area.
Jim Schwartz
SEA YA !
38 of
Washington nc

to send contribution --
https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.paypal.me%2Fstumurray&amp;data=02%7C01%7C%7Cd3f5116dd04e4ed217a208d61b7c977c%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636726619256201542&amp;sdata=6KTrYmuZtM4%2Bm7GfprvMwetiGFzjSeVbcQ0xGIUzp5I%3D&amp;reserved=0