What is his e-mail address?

From: Dan via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, September 19, 2018 8:14 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Dan
Subject: Stus-List Westerbeke Engine parts

Hey guys, Here is an email from a fellow boater in Quebec who's got some
Westerbeke parts he's looking to offload. If you're interested, let me know and
I'll give you his email address:

Here is his email to me:

Hi Dan,

I have a Beneteau 361 and it came with a Westerbeke 30B3 diesel engine. The
engine broke in Florida and it had only 1500 hours. Could not get a replacement
from Westerbeke. I had to replace it so I installed a Yanmar 3YM30AE but I kept
many parts like the control panel and wiring harness, injection pump and
injectors, heat exchanger, impeller, oil pressure switch,…

I even had a Adler Barbour evaporator that I bought new but finally decided to
change the entire system for one with a keel cooler.

If you know someone who might be interested please give them my name and e-mail.

Regards,

Georges