I'll second that.  I have had the rudder out a couple times over the years,
that parts is easy (when the boat is out of the water on its cradle).
Never tried to replace the bearings though.

I don't know if this will help, scroll down to the fourth drawing:
https://c-c-37-40.blogspot.com/p/blog-page.html

Ken H.