Both great guys. Before his first Finesse, Doug had an Alberg 35 named Blitzen. My Dad and older brother crewed for him in the 60s and early 70s, until my Dad bought a Cal 33 (when I started "big boat" racing). We sailed circles around the hobby-horsing Alberg, so Doug promptly bought his C&C 39.

-----Original Message----- From: LKL via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, September 27, 2018 10:57 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: lklarchite...@gmail.com
Subject: Stus-List C&C Owner

Thanks Matt for your nice reply and interesting update. I only met Doug James once....having lunch with him and Rich Loesel at the Erie Yacht Club.....both were outstanding gentlemen and a most memorable experience.

Lloyd Lippe
Finesse
LF 39

Sent from my iPad

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray