We have owned our 1974 C&C35mkII since 1994, over 24 years. We are the third
owners and we paid almost the exact same price as the original owner paid,
exactly 20 years earlier! We have the original invoice that shows it...
ironically, I worked for the dealership that sold her, new, so that means that
I would have commissioned her, new! She was sold out of Burr Sailboats in Mt.
Clemens, Mi and is still kept and sails on Lake St. Clair, with trips to Lake
Huron and Lake Erie.
Greg and Patti Swetka
Grosse Pointe Park, MI
S.V. Piper