I'm the second owner of a 1983 C&C32.  Since 1992, and plan to keep it.

Leslie
Phoenix

On Thu, 9/27/18, robert via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

 Subject: Stus-List C&C long time question
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
 Cc: "robert" <robertabb...@eastlink.ca>, "Jack Fitzgerald"
<j...@fitzgeraldforwarding.com>
 Date: Thursday, September 27, 2018, 5:56 AM

     Jack:

     Hope you are going to keep score.....I am also the
 second owner of a
     1984 C&C 32...have had AZURA since 2006....12 years
 now and plan
     to keep her for many more.

     Rob Abbott

     AZURA

     C&C 32 - 84

     Halifax, N.S.

     On 2018-09-27 9:50 AM,
 Jack Fitzgerald
       via CnC-List wrote:

         Hello Al,

         I have a question for the list.

         How many of you have owned your current C&C
 yacht for 5
           years or longer.

         FYI - we have owned Honey since October 1976
 and are
           currently the second owners.

                                 Best
 regards,

                                   Jack Fitzgerald,
                                 HONEY -
 US12788
                                 1974 C&C
 39 TM
                                 Savannah, GA
 31410 USA

 Thanks everyone for supporting
 this list with your contributions.  Each and every one is
 greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use
 PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray

 -----Inline Attachment Follows-----