On our 37/40 the level sensors and wiring for the indicators must have been
an option.  We do have the switches and indicator LED's on the electrical
panel at the Nav Station but there is no sign there was ever any wires
running from the tanks to the indicators, nor any sign of level sensors in
the tanks.

Do you see any evidence of wiring or sensors in your 30 MkII?

Ken H.