I tried a different idea last year. I made 20 some brackets that just clipped
onto the toe rail and each slot. A piece of tubing was welded straight up at
that point. Then I bought several lengths of three quarter inch plastic
conduit, put them over the upright tubing, straightforward up and then arched
over the boat. In my case over the laid down mast. Worked pretty good. I would
have to do a little more support for the snow that we had last December.
Fortunately, I put it on just after that,  so it didn't crush the plastic
tubing.

Bill Coleman
C&C 39 Erie

On Thursday, October 4, 2018 Bradley Lumgair via CnC-List