Buy/rent a coolant pressure tester.  They attach to the radiator where the
cap screws on.

Do you have a water heater that is heated by the engine?  I do and my
fittings weep a small amount.

Check for leaks in the engine heat exchanger tubes and heads.  Disconnect
the inlet and outlet seawater hoses.  Plug the outlet securely.  Pressurize
the inlet with air.  Check for bubbles in the glycol by removing the
radiator cap.  Be careful not to use too much pressure.  5 to 10 psi would
probably be sufficient.  You can disassemble the seawater to freshwater
heat exchanger and check for holes.  I would guess that this is the most
likely cause.

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+