My previous boat was an Ericson 2-30. It had wooden framed hatches that I
replaced with aluminum framed hatches from Bomar. The deck on the Ericson
was raised, so the mounting surface of the wooden framed hatches wasn't
curved. On your boat you would have to mount the Bomar or Harken hatches on
the wooden frames, or build up the curved surface of the deck so that the
aluminum framed hatches would sit flush.

Alan Bergen
35 Mk III Thirsty
Rose City YC
Portland, OR