Chris — what other electronics do you have aboard that you might want to
integrate with a plotter (especially autopilot, but also instruments)?  That
might inform decision regarding whose product to put on.  Having said that, the
smaller Axiom potters from Raymarine are very nice, and the price is reasonable.

Otherwise, there are several smaller Garmins out there that are good, as well;
it just depends on the features you’re looking for and the charts that are
available.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis