There are many inexpensive AIS receivers that send out WiFi nmea that you can
use wirelessly on your Android with Open CPN and other programs.  The cheapest
I know of is QK-A026 Wireless AIS+GPS Receiver
     (7 Reviews)
QK-A026 Wireless AIS+GPS Receiver ,AIS receiver,GPS receiver,NMEA-0183 message
output,Boat/Yacht/Ship/Marine Electronics,QK-A026
Designed by Quark-elec, Ships from United Kingdom

PreviousNext

$125.99
$94.49

Sent from my iPhone