Ok all you 37+ guys...the mirror discussion sparked a thought:  I have air
conditioner installation located in aft cabin hanging locker, and would
like to move it to have the storage.  The space under the companionway is
open.  I'm thinking I could install AC unit in the space below companionway
steps.  This would allow a forward-facing air duct, and if the mirror were
shortened in the aft cabin, an aft-facing duct just over the engine
compartment.

In Michigan's UP, this might just be enough to keep cool on BOTH of those
warm days. Anyone with some creative experience and/or ideas?

*Chuck Saur*

(517)-490-5926