Neil,
Sorry to hear of the medical needs.  Take care of the family.

Joe,
We look forward to seeing you tomorrow!

Fred,
I hope you don't mind but we got going without you!

We have some videos and pictures on the Facebook page.  Definitely agree
with the sentiments regarding Willa.... Go away!

All the best,
Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+