Thank you Josh and your wife for this great rendezvous.  I can't wait to see
how you will improve for next yearJim Schwartz

-------- Original message --------From: Josh Muckley via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Date: 10/29/18  2:38 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: C&C List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> Cc: Josh Muckley <muckl...@gmail.com> Subject: Re:
Stus-List Annapolis Rendezvous
... And as far west as Minnesota!  I'll be sure to compile input from everyone
as to where next year's Mid-Atlantic C&C Rendezvous should be.  I'm getting
better with organizing and what works/doesn't work.
I absolutely need help!  If anyone has ideas or requests where to hold next
year's rendezvous, please make your case.  I try to appeal to the masses but I
don't know all the options.  If someone knows something that worked or didn't
work, that they want continued or discontinued please let me know.
As for the 2018 Mid-Atlantic C&C Rendezvous please post your pictures/videos to
the Facebook page for everyone to see.  Everyone else is welcome to view.
https://www.facebook.com/2018MACCR/

Josh Muckley S/V Sea Hawk 1989 C&C 37+Solomons, MD

On Mon, Oct 29, 2018, 9:50 AM Della Barba, Joe via CnC-List
<cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Thanks to everyone who showed up and thanks Josh!
I can’t recall eating and drinking so well in some time. We had Canada to
Louisiana represented, so if people can come that far no way was a little rain
stopping me.

We need to do this again!

Joe Della Barba
Coquina
C&C 35 MK I

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions.  Each and
every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use PayPal
to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray