Recently, I have had to reject several messages every day.  Why?  We have a limit of 50K per email message which means if you try to add photos, don't trim your messages and maybe send a reply to a digest, your message might get rejected.

Remember too -- all (I mean ALL) of your messages get archived.  Last week, my cost for storage of archived messages took another jump.  We are now on the 2nd tier of storage costs.  If you do not trim your messages it means that the same message is archived 3-4 or more times and all that does is chew up storage.

Don't get upset if your message is rejected -- just overhaul it a bit and you will not have a problem.

Stu