I installed grease zerks with the rudder in the boat and the boat in the water.
 I drilled two holes in the rudder tube, one above and one below the autopilot
arm and used a tap for the right threads to install the zincs.  Don't over
tighten them.  I the used Green Grease as discussed earlier.  Easy Peasy.Bruce
Whitmore 1994 C&C 37 / 40 + "Astralis "Sent from Samsung tablet.