There sellers on EBay for half the price.
FREE SHIPPING

BRAND NEW

Made in the USA

7/16" (11mm) x 63 feet of Double Braid Polyester Jacket with Dyneema/Technora
Blend Braided Core Line

Extremely strong, low stretch and durable. A combination of high strength, low
weight plus low creep, T-900 is an excellent choice for static loads and is a
more economical option to V-100.

Applications of our T-900:

halyards
guys
Uses:  Halyards, Sheets, Guys, Reef Line, Low-Stretch Control Lines, Winch Line

Color:  White with Blue Fleck

Tensile:  14,300 lbs.

This line has a polyester jacket braided over a 12-strand Dyneema/Technora
blend Core.

Other sizes and colors may be available--please contact.

Casto Trading Co.

P.O. Box 1368, 1898 Railroad St.

Statham, GA 30666

PHONE: 770-725-2424 FAX: 770-725-2455