From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of Matthew L. Wolford
via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2018 3:11 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Matthew L. Wolford <wolf...@erie.net>
Subject: Re: Stus-List someone step up, we are down to the scrap value of the
keel!

If it’s an IRS-qualified 501(c)(3), yes.  There are organizations out there
that are set up to accept donated boats and cars specifically for tax deduction
purposes.  They sell them for whatever they can get and use the proceeds for
charitable purposes.  I would think you could donate this boat for about a
$7,500 – $10,000 tax donation, depending on the condition.  On the other hand,
some people prefer the cash.