I removed mine a couple of years back.    The next time I’m at the boat I’ll
get you some measurements to help locate the pin.   On mine there was a plate
on the port side that had 4 screws holding it in place.   There was nothing on
the starboard side.    The pendant is attached to the centerboard by means of a
shackle.    The centerboard is cast iron and quite heavy.   I had mine
palletized and took it home to my shop where I suspended it.   It was then
sandblasted and encapsulated in epoxy and faired.   It made a difference in how
the boat pointed and was worth the effort.

Mike Brannon
Virginia Lee 93295
C&C 36 CB
Virginia Beach, VA