Hi Ron,

Your laminate update is exactly the right thing to do.

Simple, cost effective and no extra weight. Not at all like replacing a functional top with a few slabs of polished rock or something that looks like it belongs in a condo.

I admit to being a bit opinionated around yachts and hate to see a good sailing yacht such as the "36" getting something similar to a 3 blade (fixed) prop. A man should gently bring the Admiral up to speed on the care and concerns of the yacht, then take her out for dinner, instead of pandering to a whim.

On Amazing Grace the C&C cruising boats were known as the "Landfill series". Just for fun & chuckles mind you. Not intending to hurt anybody's feelings. :)

        Cheers, Russ
        exSweet  35 mk-1