Pictures of the access hatch I installed several yeas ago are now posted in a
Dropbox folder (named C&Clist) which you can view here:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/44pjga1qixliadz/AACVsjFhGwprwuDydjV-yF5Xa?dl=0

The dimensions of the hatch are approximately 17 X 12.5 inches. What looks like
the identical hatch is still posted for sale on Ebay. Several sites show the
same product. At least one of them is based in the US, and the price is lower
than I remembered:

https://www.ebay.com/itm/BOAT-DECK-HATCH-ACCESS-HATCH-LID-17-1-4-x12-2-5-MARINE-ACCESS-HATCH-WHITE/191080155234?hash=item2c7d43c862:g:5jEAAOSwYSlXgLZg:rk:1:pf:0

As I mentioned before, the quality of the construction appears to be solid and
the gasket does not leak and has held up well for the 4 years since I installed
it.

> Several folks on the list seem to be interested in seeing the access panel I
> installed in the rear of Cat’s Paw's cockpit.  I’ll be at the boat Sunday or
> Monday and will take pictures of the installation, so I can post them in the
> Public folder of my Dropbox.  I’ll post the URL of that folder when I post
> the pictures (not knowing how to post them properly like most of our list
> serve obviously know!).

Eric Frank
Cat's Paw
C&C 35 Mk II