If you really want a project, you can do what I did on my 34 and am about to do on my 42. When the genny track is removed for re-bedding, oversize drill each of the holes (or do the bent nail trick) and seal off the holes with West System or other epoxy before re-installing the track.

-----Original Message----- From: Len Mitchell via CnC-List
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2018 9:07 AM
To: CNC List
Cc: Len Mitchell
Subject: Stus-List C&C removing adjustable jib tracks

Josh, I recently checked our jib tracks and they were watertight however the main traveller needed rebedding. If you haven't checked yours it may be time. The butyl tape is old enough that it's drying out a where it was put on thinly. It may be wise to just re bed our tracks anyway. Thanks for your description. I have a few months to wait until the water thaws!
Len Mitchell
1989 37+
Crazy Legs
Midland On

Sent from my mobile device.

Thanks everyone for supporting this list with your contributions. Each and every one is greatly appreciated. If you want to support the list - use PayPal to send contribution -- https://www.paypal.me/stumurray