Hi Liz

I just had my 29.1 hauled and used “On and Off” GEL hull cleaner. It is so
easy to use. Brush it on and wait for the stain to disappear then rinse it
off. Works like a charm. My white hull has no stains now and having just
waxed it should stay that way. I highly recommend “On and Off” but make
sure you get the Gel. (Yellow label).

Good luck
Ian Matthew
C&C 29 mk 1. “Siento el Viento”
San Francisco Bay.

On Wed, Dec 19, 2018 at 6:12 AM Elizabeth McDonald via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> We joined this list a few years ago as Breakaweigh 1,  have since sold it
> and purchased a 35 mk3 , had a question re rust on fibreglass, any tips on
> removing it!
>
> Liz McDonald
> Rhumb Runner
> Belfast Maine