Siren Marine is an excellent boat monitoring service. I just installed their
system on Masquerade. She's in Beaufort, NC until we head south in February,
and I'm home in Newport. I can monitor bilge, batteries, temperature, and
position on their software. They use a cell signal (good worldwide for
$180/year) to transmit the data. The basic hardware costs $600.
I recommend it highly.
Andy

Andrew Burton
139 Tuckerman Ave