No recording seems to be available at the playback number using that access
code. Is more information required?

Steve Thomas
C&C27 MKIII

---- David via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
Hello All,

Please join us for a call with Denis about his transatlantic passage aboard his
C & C 27 Mk 5.

Call details;

  *   12/31 at 1:00pm EST

  *   (605) 472-5628.  Access code 542240

Playback number for those who cannot make the scheduled call is (605) 475-4957

Please mute your phones!!!

I tried to attached his diary from his passage to this email, but the server
did not like that.  Send me an email personally and I will forward it to you.

Whatever questions you have I will forward to Denis prior to the call. Even if
you cannot make the call, do send along your questions.

The call will be an hour (approximate) in duration.

If you are so inclined to donate for the call please donate our Friend Stu.

David F. Risch, J. D.

Gulf Stream Associates, LLC

(401) 419-4650