I also have a 35mkII and I know for a fact that there were never 4 thru hulls.
Mine aft ones were always teed to the forward ones. The aft ones always held
water as the hoses went straight down and looped back up over the partial
bulkheads before connecting to the forward ones. I recently improved that
condition by attaching 90 degree elbows directly to the drain and then routing
to the forward tee.
Greg Swetka
S.V. Piper
C&C35MKII