Hello Richard,

Yes, I did compile this (and I've just added in some photos of Pegasso I
forgot I had access to).  I'm almost done next one now but wanted to get
the 61's out first. It will also be a two cup read I think, but I'll save
sending it out for a week or two.

...and of course Stu is welcome to use any part of these on the Photo Album
if he can find a use for any (or all) of it.

Ken H.