From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> on behalf of Sam Tunanidas via
CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Sent: Monday, January 21, 2019 4:19 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Sam Tunanidas
Subject: Stus-List Lost halyard

My mainsail halyard got away from me on my LF38 and diappeared into the mast so
I pulled it all the way out. Boat is currently on the hard. I'm sure I'm not
the first to make this mistake. Has anyone had luck just dropping a weighted
messenger line down from the top of the mast with the rig up or am I going to
have to drop the rig? All responses appreciated.