one place, there is not enough swing room to do any worthwhile steering.

It should be obvious when compared to all the other 'boat stuff' you have.

Gary Nylander

-----Original Message-----
From: CnC-List <cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com> On Behalf Of T Smyth via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, January 24, 2019 10:58 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: T Smyth <tsmy...@comcast.net>
Subject: Stus-List Emergency Tiller

My new (to me) C&C 30 MK1 (1976) has a location under the wheel apparently
for an emergency tiller.
I am trying to identify the emergency tiller among the many items that came
with the boat.
Could someone post a picture of the appropriate emergency tiller for a C&C
30 of that vintage (1976)?
Instructions for use would be nice as well; I have not found discussion of
this topic on the archives or in manuals.
Just planning...

Thanks!

Tom
C&C 30 MK 1 (!976)
Shangri-La
Augusta (GA) Sailing Club

every one is greatly appreciated.  If you want to support the list - use
PayPal to send contribution --   https://www.paypal.me/stumurray