These kinds of stories make me question why I think I would like to experience
blue water sailing.  One thing I noticed that I believe the crew really screwed
up.  Scottish porridge is one of my favorite breakfasts (especially on cold
mornings) and I look forward to it whenever I am in Scotland/UK.  Made well, it
is a treat.  So whomever made the porridge must have not known what they were
doing.  Dave

S/V Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT